Looking for ways to Jailbreak And Unlock IPhone 3G 4.1? It is indeed quite hard and confusing to look for realizable methods. But as long as you keep on trying you will surely be rewarded.
It is not an easy feat to jailbreak and unlock iPhone 3g 4.1. Many have tried and failed. Some have lost their units using fake software and confusing guidelines thus making it unusable. Still, there are reliable websites out there that recommends reliable software that really works.
Let us try to understand the process first. There are many conceptions that jailbreak and unlock processes are the same. Actually, they are not. These two use different processes and before you can unlock an iPhone you will need to jailbreak it first.
When you jailbreak an iPhone, it involves a process where it will allow your iPhone to install various applications and software. Once you jailbreak your iPhone you can install third party applications that are not available in the Apple store. Not only that, the owner will be able to use customized ringtones and wallpapers. Plus, one will be able to play various games in their iPhone with various games from GameBoy, Sega PLaystation, and NES.
When you unlock an iPhone, it is process that will allow your iPhone to use other SIM card aside from its carrier. By unlocking your iPhone, you will be able to lessen your monthly bills on calls and SMS on your iPhone. One of the best things of having an unlocked iPhone is that you can use it in other countries when you go abroad.
What You Will Need To Jailbreak And Unlock IPhone 3G 4.1
1. The first thing you will need is software for jailbreak and unlock.
2. Once you have it you can start the jailbreak process on your iPhone. You will need the latest version of iTunes.
3. Then you can start selecting the IPSW and wait for iTunes to update firmware.
4. Then launch the software and the select firmware IPSW. Then all you have to do is to wait.
5. Then you can install Cydia. There are guidelines that go with the jailbreak software. Just follow it and wait for iPhone to reboot. Jailbreaking process does take time. Once “Done” will appear on screen signaling you that the jailbreak process is finished.
6. Now you can start with the unlock process. First, you will need to launch Cydia Installer.
7. Then select Manage Tab and then press Services tab. Then at the top of your screen press Edit and then Add tabs.
8. Then use the software’s URL. Add it to list of user sources and then you can start installing.
9. Just confirm the installation process and once it is successful you can return to Cydia.
10. Then just switch off your iPhone and then you will be able to enter the SIM of your choice and see if it works.
The only risks in this are the instances if you did not do it properly and if the software you are using is not reliable. You can end up with an unusable iPhone.
Opt For Guaranteed Software To Jailbreak And Unlock IPhone 3G 4.1
If you do want to risk your iPhone unit then it is highly recommended that you opt for guaranteed software. It is highly recommended by iPhone users who are now using other functions of their unit that were unavailable before. According to them it is easy to and is guaranteed to work.
Why don’t you take a look at this software? Visit: Guaranteed Software To Jailbreak And Unlock IPhone 3G 4.1
You can never go wrong with guaranteed software to jailbreak and unlock iPhone 3G 4.1. One will be able to use it without any hitch.
Want to have the best features and tools in your iPhone starting today? Visit: Jailbreak And Unlock IPhone 3G 4.1